Please note, Tuvalu’s borders are closed, but commercial flight operations have restarted. A transitional border quarantine plan is now in place as below.
If you are seeking to enter Tuvalu at this time, you must adhere to the following procedures:
- Observe pre-departure quarantine in Suva, Fiji (or other locations as allowed) for the period outlined in the transition plan above.
- Observe post-departure quarantine in Funafuti, Tuvalu for the period outlined in the transition plan above.
- Obtain full COVID-19 vaccination status 2 weeks prior to entry to Tuvalu.
- Show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Show proof of a negative PCR test prior to date of departure to Tuvalu.
For legal regulations currently in force, seeStandardOperatingProcedureforInternationaltraveltoTuvaluConsolidation3_1-1